Where the tides of history crash into the shores of current events.
Podcasts reviewing history, famous personalities, and their impact on today's world.
Host: Barry Jacobsen
- The HUNDRED DAYS COMES TO A BLOODY END, AS NAPOLEON IS DEFEATED AT WATERLOO (Part 2)
- BELISARIUS AT DARAS: A STUDY IN THE USE OF INTERIOR LINES
- THE DEADLIEST BLOGGER LIST OF THE 25 GREATEST COMMANDERS OF THE MIDDLE AGES
- THE MYTH OF SPARTAN INVINCIBILITY IS DESTROYED AT THE BATTLE OF LEUCTRA
- THE DEADLIEST BLOGGER LIST OF THE 25 GREATEST COMMANDERS OF THE ANCIENT WORLD
Monthly Archives: June 2013
In June of 54 BC, the seemingly invincible Roman Republic turned its baleful gaze upon the Parthian-ruled lands of Mesopotamia. The Triumvir Marcus Licinius Crassus, co-ruler of the Roman state and now Pro-Consul of Syria, was preparing a massive army of … Continue reading